Recruitment Lead at Confidential
Views:310 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Manager - Software Engineering - HR Applications (7-10 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role:
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded and motivated developer to join its Corporate Business Systems team which is responsible for developing web-based applications and integrations to support its People Technology team.
What you will do :
- Provides leadership, coaching and guidance to the offshore Workday technical team of software engineer's.
- Assists in managing all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with Workday team analysts and US based leadership
- Ensure management is fully informed of risks, issues, challenges and provide solutions
- Provide operational metrics and visibility to the management in the US as needed.
- Experience with Agile development principle and methods, specifically with scrum and sprint
- Participate in Agile development of Workday, working closely with the HR Technology team to prioritize and implement process improvements
- Change management skills including communication, testing, training and business system and process transformation
- You'll Investigate and manage integration support issues across the data flows, upstream/ downstream Workday through to resolution.
- Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company
- Selects appropriate work procedures or approaches to address technical challenges, consistent with appropriate standards and policies
What you will need :
- 7+ years of Experience working with HR Applications like Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle EBS.
- 3+ year of experience in Workday HR, Designing, building, and testing Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Workday integrations certified preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Benefits and related technologies
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions
- Development experience with PostgreSQL databases is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop Workday integrations
- Understanding of integration patterns, SOA and Web Service Technologies
- Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred
Who you are :
- Qualified in BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Owns success - Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including: An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo Exposure to industry leading training and development Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.