Gartner - Lead Software Engineer- Full Stack Developer - C#/.Net/RDBMS (8-10 yrs)
About Gartner Digital Markets :
- Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands- Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp.
- For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About the role :
- Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Full Stack Lead Software Engineer for our Data Insights team located in Gurgaon, India.
- This position works closely with our product owners, data scientist and engineers to build a compelling Data Insights product using Data Engineering, Data Science, APIs and eye-catching visualizations to provide valuable insights to our clients (vendors) about their prospective buyers.
What You Will do :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing and API
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using C#, .Net Core, React, RDBMS, Node.js and others
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Help create infrastructure as code in AWS (Terraform) and build CI-CD pipelines to deploy
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What You Will Need :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant experience of which at least 2 years needs to be in a lead capacity managing small teams and influencing application architectures
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using C#, .NET Core, React and Relational Databases.
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Experience with AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform is a plus
- Background building container using docker and deploying using kubernetes is a plus
Who you are :
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success - Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What We Offer :
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com .