Recruitment Lead at Confidential
Views:275 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Associate Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role :
Focus on identifying and correcting data quality issues within the MDM contact and account domains while curating data insights that will ultimately improve the value of data across Gartner.
What you'll do :
- Monitor, process, and correct contact/account data by adhering to corporate data quality standards
- Research questionable companies to identify missing or invalid company addresses
- Perform changes across Gartner's systems upon discovery of existing duplicates or errors
- Perform data analysis and share insights, issues, data patterns and possible solutions.
- Complete special projects as requested
- Independently complete assignments with little to no oversight
- Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines
What you'll need :
- 3 year experience as a business or data analyst preferred
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies :
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent work ethic
Who you are :
- Enthusiastic about learning new techniques, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility and accountability
- Commitment to team work as both a contributor and a leader
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Any advanced certification on databases is good to have (like OCM)
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit gartner.com to learn more. Job Requisition ID:35416 By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.