Founder at Gamechange.com
Views:267 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Gamechange - Software Test Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (3-8 yrs)
Requirement description :
- Education- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent (IT, ECE etc.) from one of the premier institutes in India.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software testing (Manual, Functional, Regression, sanity, smoke etc.)
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Automation testing using Selenium, Protractor, Cypress or equivalent tool.
- Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
- Must understand the uses and methods of testing
- Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, test design, test cases, test case execution, log bugs, retest, test report etc.)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with mobile applications testing, API testing (good to have).
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. ALM, JIRA, BugZilla etc.
- Good level in SQL/database
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills; team player
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable with change and learning new things, working outside of comfort zone
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations
Key Accountabilities :
- Plan, monitor and control all testing activities and tasks across respective Releases & projects.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
- Responsible for the work product of the testing across projects and the timely delivery of different testing milestones
- Monitor the scheduling and readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage
- Collaborate with development team and onshore team for application test activities
- Responsible for automating manual test cases for reducing manual effort.
- Sharing test results to senior management on daily basis, update the status in Jira and test management tool.