Founder at Gameberry Labs
Views:190 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Gameberry Labs - Software Engineer - C++/Golang (1-5 yrs)
- As a Software Engineer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Players.
- Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery.
- The pace of our growth is incredible.
- If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Join us!
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
Technical Requirements :
- Solid understanding and knowledge in programming languages like C++, GoLang etc
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, Mongo
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
Experience : Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute.