Founder at Gameberry Labs
Views:60 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Gameberry Labs - Game Programmer - Data Structure/Algorithm (1-6 yrs)
At Gameberry, client programmers are gameplay masters.
Beyond building tech, you will wear your designer hat and make a ton of calls on what goes into, and what doesn't go into, games. With the constant development of both live games and prototypes, game programmers have a ton of responsibilities here, and we're looking for the best of the best- the type of programmers we can build entire game teams around.
- One of the most important aspects of the Game Programming Team at Gameberry is the ability to communicate and share our work between projects.
- If one game team creates something cool, we often use or repurpose that in another game. Part of your role will be to effectively collaborate and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Involvement in all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, and User Interface
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility on an individual level
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Good understanding of Data Structure & Algorithm
- Experience working with any Game Engine is a plus
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with the existing code
- Passion for games
- We give you the freedom to implement your ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire