Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding at Galaxy Weblinks Ltd.
Views:491 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Galaxy Weblinks - Creative Designer/UI Specialist - Infographics/Photoshop (3-8 yrs)
We are looking out for passionate Creative Designer who is proficient with Visual Design skills like taking care of color balance, brand image and the aesthetics of a design for website, application or Products.
- Expertise in making the right selection in font family, spacing, placement and keen attention to details.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Conceptualization, Visual design & Indepth understanding of Design Principles.
- Experience of working on large Enterprise level projects as per standard User Experience Design guidelines.
- Passion for building and delivering great User experiences. Prior experience of working with UX Design Studios will be highly preferred.
Title : Creative Designer (UI Specialist)
No. of Openings : 5
Role : Individual contributor
Relevant Experience : Min. 3 Years
Location : Indore (M.P)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Interested candidates can share us their resume and portfolio link.
Job Description : -
- We are looking out for passionate creative UI Designer who is proficient with Visual Design skills like taking care of color balance, brand image and the aesthetics of a design for website, application or Products.
- Expertise in making the right selection out of fonts family, spacing and placement of items on a page and should have an eye to detail and ability to add beauty to the task given.
- Designing layouts for Products, Custom digital solutions like web & mobile Applications.
- Candidate should have fluency in designing creative/websites with thorough knowledge of designing tools.
- Can work in a fast-pace environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand business objectives of clients and translate them into beautiful designs beyond their expectation.
- End to end client communication for their design needs
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must have creativity & good listening skills.
- In depth knowledge of Design principles including unity, Gestalt properties, space, hierarchy, balance, contrast, scale, dominance, and similarity.
- Proficiency in taking the clients initial concept and create a design in a targeted medium that incorporates the vision and brand of a product, service, an advertisement or other graphical content.
- Sense of color and design must be top notch. Should also understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design.
- Team oriented collaborator, patient with a process of trial and error to complete a design.
Soft Skills :-
- Must be able to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Must have good communication skills.