Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:188 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Fusion Finance Consultant - AR/AP/Apps Modules (3-5 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Functional professional with 1+ Oracle Fusion Finance implementations as a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Fusion General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Cash.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience as a valuable resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financials modules is preferred
Job Description :
- Configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials
- Deliver end-user training
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager/Client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology