Furlenco - Ruby on Rails Engineer - Product LifeCycle (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for motivated coders who write awesome code, can take technology and architecture decisions, work across the entire stack, and switch between rapid prototyping and building scalable systems.
You work on the core components of Furlenco technology stack - from the platforms powering our web portal, mobile apps, our customer experience systems, the warehouse management systems, and the billing, invoicing, and payment systems. You will be part of a rewarding and challenging start-up environment.
- Solve completely unique challenges associated with rental/subscription based e-commerce product.
- Exposure to wide variety of software, tools and development services.
- 2+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles.
- You understand basic data structures & algorithms, relational databases, RESTful web services and have good working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience on Ruby on Rails web framework.
- Experience working with nodeJS - ES6 preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills and understand of Object Oriented Design and Patterns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience micro service architecture deployed at scale.
- Advanced degree Masters or higher in Computer Science/related field.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes on AWS or any other cloud provider.
- Experience working with a micro-services based platform.
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDb, Cassandra, Hbase, DynamoDb), designing schemas.
- Experience working with React/Redux Open Source contributions.