Senior Technical Recruiter at eTeam Info Services Pvt Ltd
Views:105 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Functional Validation Engineer - RTL/C/C++ (4-10 yrs)
We have urgent requirement for PreSilicon functional validation Hyderabad location.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Logic Validation Engineer with the following responsibilities :
- Leading major cluster/top level verification, developing test environment, verification specification documentation and working with cross-functional engineering teams on architecture, design and verification.
- Creating test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzing and using results to modify testing.
- Working closely with architecture and RTL designers on verifying the functionality correctness of the design; Participating in the development of Architecture and Microarchitecture specifications for the Logic components; Working closely with Validation Architect in defining validation strategy and reviewing test plan.
- Developing test plans and test environments; Developing tests in assembly, C, or SV according to test plans; Developing coverage monitors and analyze coverage to ensure all the test cases in the plans are covered.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 4-7 years of relevant industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of digital logic design, chip architecture and microarchitecture.
- Experience in OVM/UVM environment, developing testplans/testbenches, C-based transactors, and writing/debugging assembly based tests.
- Experience with advanced verification techniques such as formal and assertions a plus.
- Experience using an interpretive language such as Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Experience in C or C++ programming a plus.
- Experience in Post-Si bring-up a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills, and creative in problem solving