Recruitment Consultant at Growth360
Views:1435 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Functional Trainer - Oracle/SAP/ERP (7-12 yrs)
Growth360 is a boutique HR consulting and Executive search firm focused around companies in the growth phase. We help find right talent for well funded start-ups and companies that are scaling up.
This opportunity is with a growing Saas based US Product Company in the infrastructure space to find a Lead Functional Trainer for their enterprise solution product. This role is based in their Bangalore office. To fit the bill, you must have passion and experience in developing training content and delivery training to internal and external stakeholders on how to use enterprise software solutions.
Role : Functional Trainer
(You could have been an ERP consultant with a flair for training and now looking in building a full time career in training.)
- You must have minimum 6 years of experience in functional training and minimum 2 years of experience in training end users on Oracle Unifier, Primavera, or SAP (Must have).
- Design, develop and deliver high quality Training Programs that meet organizational and learner needs.
- You must possess good hands on knowledge of designing and executing successful training programs.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation, performance assessment sessions.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs in consultation with Management and Team managers.
- Design course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises.
- Deliver Training in class-room and virtual class-room (e-learning / webinar).
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and progress.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
Interested candidates kindly apply with your updated CV mentioning Current and Expected CTC and Notice Period details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.