HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:111 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Functional Consultant - WIP/BOM Modules (3-5 yrs)
FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT for Oracle Manufacturing modules
Location - Delhi
Experience - 3 - 5 Years
CTC - 5 - 8 Lakhs
Technology - IT & System
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Candidates must have implementation and support experience in oracle Manufacturing modules.
Target Industries : IT, Manufacturing.
About Company :
Provides insights and projections towards any probable or impending cause of distress arising out of Supply Chain. It aims to alleviate any wastage or ambiguity in the process and hence improve the operations and the profit of the client.
Perks, Incentives, ESOPs & Compensation details
Various Rewards & recognition programmes for financial incentives. Project profit share.
Job Description :
- Should possess fairly good knowledge of the latest versions of the ORACLE Applications. Its various modules on Manufacturing like WIP BOM, MRP and Quality.
- Must be aware of typical issues faced specifically to implement the modules as well as overall implementation aspects and should be able to handle them efficiently. Must be well conversant with Support processes.
- Strong functional knowledge of Planning and Execution across various industrial domains, with strong exposure to FMCG.
- To successfully implement MANUFACTURING modules of Oracle Apps across multiple Businesses of a large business groups having around 15 Companies
- Having detailed knowledge of Manufacturing and all associated functions coupled with strong product knowledge of Oracle MANUFACTURING..
- Should have done at least two end to end implementations for Oracle MANUFACTURING.
- Very good communication skills with pleasing personality to confidently handle high end clients face to face with ease.. Preference will be given for having experience in FMCG or related industry.
- To ensure the deliveries to the agreed standards and quality practices, within the given timelines
- Successfully setup the modules/solutions for the customer requirements within the agreed milestones
- Creation of a fool proof Solution for the overall business triaging the existing functionalities
- Continuously communicate with the client to get the requirements and deliver the solutions
- Keep constant eye on the risks and be able to mitigate them well ahead of time
- Meet internal as well as external stake holders expectations
- Produce all required Project documentation to agreed standard (Oracle AIM )
- Report status, progress, and any issues to the client side Stake Holders in a timely manner.
- Should be heard in any forums with strengths of his Knowledge, Presentation and Communication skills
- Should win the customer's delight at all points of time and by all possible means.
Skills Must have :
Working Days : 5 Days a week (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
- Instruction For Candidates
- Initial Telephonic interviews and if shortlisted the final selection would be face to face interview.