Functional Consultant - .Net Framework (6-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the CRM product, industry-specific requirements and implementations
- Manage Project end to end from Planning to Closure using project management best practices
- Understand customer's CRM process requirements by interacting with stakeholders across the organization from top management to end-users. If required, re-engineer business processes to ensure a successful CRM roll-out.
- Solution the client requirements balancing the value proposition and scope.
- Coordinating with multiple internal and external teams for project delivery
- Manage, mentor and develop project team members in line with growth aspirations of both individual and organization
Desired Profile :
- Strong people management and team management skills
- Business analysis, critical thinking, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication for influencing and leading customer facing engagements
- Strong Technical background
- Knowledge of global best practices in CRM space
- Experience in the BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
Technical Skills :
- Abreast with the latest Technology trends
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus