IT Recruitment at Alp Consulting
Views:66 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Consultant - JDEdwards (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core financial modules including General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Job/Project Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Job Costing, and Expense Management.
- Candidates should have leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented & passionate about the work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Require be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
- Product and/or Professional Certifications a PLUS+ (CPA, APICS, PMI, etc.).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of JDE Financials modules (including AR, AP, Fin Planning, Fixed Assets, GL, Expense Management, etc).
- This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.