HR at All About HR Solutions
Views:6505 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Functional Consultant - ERP Projects (3-6 yrs)
Job Profile - Functional Consultant
Job title : Functional Consultant
Reporting to : Lead Functional Consultant
Location/Department : THANE (W), 400 062 Maharashtra, INDIA.
Overall Purpose of the job The Functional Consultant is responsible for overseeing designated ERP projects from project inception stage to project closure including project team management for a customizable commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
Main duties and responsibilities Oversee designated ERP projects:
1. Prepare technical responses to bid
2. Manage overall project activities from technical point of view
3. Responsible for project inception deliverables and carry out the project inception process. Defining ROI and customer benefits from the project implementation.
4. Responsible for requirements gathering, managing customer expectations to map requirements to existing solutions and requirements gap analysis requiring further customizations.
5. Responsible that the solution design meets customer requirements.
6. Responsible for acceptance of development and deployment deliverables that meets customer requirements.
7. Agree on validity and priority of testing issue resolution in the triage meeting.
8. Responsible for post implementation support activities and timely client acceptance of resolved issues resulting into project closure.
9. Review ROI and customer benefit realization at Project Closure.
10. Responsible to handover to project support
11. Overall quality responsibility of all project deliverables.
Principal qualifications required for job Must have Masters degree in Business Administration
Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with major in Software Engineering, or equivalent.
Must have minimum of 3 years experience in implementing ERP systems as a lead role.
Key competences :
1. Agile, DSDM, Prince2 or equivalently recognized project management methodology.
2. Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis and design using standard tools and techniques such as UML and IEEE 830 SRS.
3. Demonstrated experience in software testing using known STLC tools and techniques.
4. Ability to use SQL for the purpose of analysis and diagnosis.
5. Ability to perform advanced level application troubleshooting.
6. Demonstrated experience of preparing business case for customer requirements and its value.
7. Demonstrated experience of working in a project implementation team of 5-7 team members for COTS ERP.
8. Preferred project implementation experience in Public Sector organization.
9. Demonstrated experience in implementing web based solutions on Microsoft or Java platforms.
10. Must be able to work with no supervision.
11. Must be able to work abroad.
12. Must possess knowledge and experience in financial management and accounting.
Please go through the JD and furnish the details along with your updated cv :
Current Company :
Designation Applied For :
Total Ex. :
Relevant Ex. :
Current CTC & In Hand CTC :
Expected salary :
Notice period & whether it is negotiable :
Current Precise location :
Reason For Change :
Any other remarks considered necessary :
ALL ABOUT HR SOLUTIONS
Mobile no ;- 9769213526