Functional Consultant - Clinical Data Management (5-7 yrs)
- Total experience - 5 Years to 9.5 years in Clinical Data Management.
- Experience in Study Start up, UAT testing, Edit Check specification.
- Should be interested to work as Individual Contributor.
- Flexible for Shifts
Prefer Only 2 Months of Notice period
- Ensure cross-training and calibration among TLs, SMEs and SDMs to balance workload in the process.
- Knowledge equivalent to that attained with a Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Allied Health, Pharmacy, Nursing; preferred
- 5+ years of data management or relevant clinical experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience, preferred
- No special physical demands
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of clinical drug development
- Knowledge of Oracle clinical database would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage timelines
- Good technical knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic Excel, Word & PC skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills within the team and with client personnel and vendors
- Self-motivated and works with minimal supervision
- Problem solving
- Enthusiastic and innovative
- Analytical approach
- Effective approach towards mentoring.