Fullerton India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Loan Management System (3-8 yrs)
Job Title Assistant Manager/ Manager (based on work exp.)
Function / Department Technology :
Department Head : CIO
Reporting Manager : CRM Next Application Owner(Support )
Purpose of the Job :
- To manage CRM and LOS application and the various API and Digital integrations done with internal applications and external partners, in order to provide users a smooth and stable experience during the entire life cycle of the loan.
Describe the KPIs against each perspective :
Perspective Key Performance Indicators :
- Business and Financial Departments - Facilitate stable system environment with a minimum downtime and service outage of the system and application.
- Fix and reduce reoccurrence of Application related integrity issues.
Customer Focus :
- Minimize production issues by ensuring permanent fixes are received from vendor and deployed on production post proper UAT and PT sign offs.
- Focus on reverting and closure of Incidents tickets within the SLA to avoid the escalations
- Must be aware about the Change and Incident Management Process.
People / Team ' :
- Ensure work distribution within the team without favoritism and in a way that will reduce closure TAT- s
- Focus on proper KT and training within the team.
Process / Quality Improvement :
- Ensure proper processes are followed ensuring integrity and collaboration within the different teams.
Self deliverables :
The most important tasks performed on an individual basis without involving subordinates are
Task performed :
1) Domain knowledge of CRM Next application is must
2) Work experience in IT department of an NBFC/Bank
3) Good in writing and understanding Oracle and PL SQL queries.
4) Good understanding of APIs
5) Good understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows environment
6) Good understanding of LOS/LMS.
7) Should be able to work with internal and external teams to get the solutions delivered to the end users.
8) Should have hands on with MS excel and some kind of reporting.
9) Ability to communicate equally well with vendor technical team and user team
2) Should be able to manage the application support team
- Minimizing reworks
Other factors relevant to the job :
Other aspects of the job not covered by the above but necessary to have a full understanding of it are: (add additional sheets if required) :
No Other relevant factors (Required Skills) :
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills
No. of years of relevant experience :
- Should have worked either in Corporate IT Applications function, preferably in FIs/Banks or with IT Company in FI / Bank space
Any specific specialization/education : BE/BSc IT/MSc IT/MCA; Engineering background preferred