Fullerton India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Application Owner Support (3-8 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager/ Manager (based on work exp.)
Function / Department : Technology
Department Head : CIO
Reporting Manager : Finnone Application Owner Support
Purpose of the Job :
- To manage Finnone application and the various software integrations done with Finnone in order to provide users a bug free smooth experience during the entire life cycle of the loan in Finnone.
- Describe the KPIs against each perspective
- Perspective Key Performance Indicators
Business and Financial Departments :
- Facilitate error free data entry and access of the Finnone application.
- Fix and reduce reoccurrence of Finnone related integrity issues.
Customer Focus :
- Minimize production issues by ensuring permanent fixes are received from vendor and deployed on production post proper UAT and PT sign offs.
- Focus on reverting and closure of Incidents tickets within the SLA
People / Team :
- Ensure work distribution within the team without favoritism and in a way that will reduce closure TAT- s
- Focus on proper KT and training within the team.
Process / Quality Improvement :
- Ensure proper processes are followed ensuring integrity and collaboration within the different teams.
Self deliverables :
The most important tasks performed on an individual basis without involving subordinates are
Task performed :
1) Domain knowledge of Finnone LMS is a must
1)Work experience in IT department of an NBFC lending system [FinnOne]
2) Good in writing and understanding PL SQL queries.
3) Good functional understanding of loan origination, loan management system, as well as collections .
4) Understanding of FinnOne ledger entries, accounting rules will be advantage.
5) Should be able to work with internal and external teams to get the solutions delivered to the end users.
6) Should have hands on with MS excel and some kind of reporting.
7) Ability to communicate equally well with vendor technical team and user team
2 Timely deliveries
- Minimizing reworks
Other factors relevant to the job :
Other aspects of the job not covered by the above but necessary to have a full understanding of it are: (add additional sheets if required)
Other relevant factors (Required Skills) :
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills
No. of years of relevant experience :
- Should have worked either in Corporate IT Applications function, preferably in FIs/Banks or with IT Company in FI / Bank space
Any specific specialization/education : MBA/MCA; Engineering background preferred