Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:456 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
- Should have knowledge of implementation of API's
- Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next generation web applications & software products
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Producing high quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
- A high degree of passion about development the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
- Proficiency in design patterns.
- Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
- Must have worked on Web Services, Ecommerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
- Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
- Working in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.