Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:68 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
- Should have knowledge of implementation of API's
- Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next generation web applications & software products
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Producing high quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
- A high degree of passion about development the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
- Proficiency in design patterns.
- Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
- Must have worked on Web Services, Ecommerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
- Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
- Working in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.