Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1566 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Full Stack Web Developer - Automotive Service Startup (2-4 yrs)
Are you a talented full stack developer with an obsession to improve the world with technology? Are you looking to join a startup and do work that is globally meaningful and impactful? Then, this is the right job for you!!
Our Client is a network of technology-enabled car service centres, offering a seamless car service experience at the convenience of a tap.The company is the first tech-based automobile servicing solutions startup in India. Founded in 2016, by entrepreneurs who are well versed in business and nitpicks of the industry, the company has raised $250,000 in its seed funding from Venture Catalysts within just 9 months of its operations.
The company uses the latest technology to offer an array of standardized car servicing facilities. The company aims to make car maintenance easier and easily accessible. Theleadership team comprises of IIM grads with extensive background in consulting, automotive and unicorn consumer internet companies.
Our long list of customers includes both conventional industry leaders and new-age digital firms in B2C, B2B, car insurance space.
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for handling end to end design and execution of all products web interfaces.
What you will do :
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working closely with UI/UX designers, project/product Managers and back end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
- Responsible to handle deployments on the server
- Writing clean code for test driven development
- Embracing emerging standards and use of best practices
- Responsible for leading a track and managing a team
- Coordinating with Design team for developments and solutions
Candidate Profile : Demonstrable experience of 2 - 4 years in similar role
Skills & Technologies :
Front end :
- Experience with third party libraries such as Social Media login integration, google analytics, maps etc
Back end :
- Sound knowledge of Php and laravel, NodeJS, Python
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
DevOps : Knowledge of IDE such as Eclipse/STS/IntelliJ/phpstorm, Git, CI with BitBucket and JIRA is a great plus
Annual CTC : Rupees 18,00,000 to 22,00,000