Director at Hexaconcepts
Views:121 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Full Stack/Web Developer - Angular 4+ & Node.js (1-3 yrs)
The Client :
- They are a web and application development company based out of Germany.
- They primarily work with founders, start ups and companies. At present they are a 20+ team and growing. This position is for their India based entity that works out of Bangalore.
- They are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to the actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
1. Design of the overall architecture of the web application
2. Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
3. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Implementation of security and data protection
6. Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
7. Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application and Mobile Applications.
1. API design and development
2. CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
3. RESTful Services
5. Server-side languages like PHP
6. Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
7. Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
8. Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, CakePHP, etc.
9. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
Experience and Skills Required :
1. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs desktop), and optimising output to match the specific platform
2. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
3. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
4. Data migration, transformation, and scripting
5. Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
6. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scaleable application
7. Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
10. Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
12. Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, etc. depending on the technology stack
13. A knack for bench marking and optimisation
14. Familiarity with GIT