Full Stack Python Developer - Django/Linux (3-7 yrs)
You will :
- Review current systems.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Document and Prepare training manuals for users
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems
- Develop software by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
You have :
- BS/MS/MCA or equivalent in computer science
- 3+ years of experience running an online operation, Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
- Expertise in Angular JS, Python, Linux, Data Structure etc.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills