HR Manager at Rolling Rock Software
Views:269 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
About Rolling Rock:
Rolling Rock Software is Bengaluru based development center for Rolling Rock Ventures which manages multiple portfolio companies Certify Global, Connect Global, Rabbit Trak and OnePay.
These portfolio companies is a leading provider of enterprise platforms and products based on Biometrics, IoT devices, API Platforms, Financial Transactions innovating Customer Experience and Engagement across various industries primarily HealthCare
Rolling Rock's work environment is designed to be fast paced, informal and challenging, providing a lot of flexibility to every employee to bolster innovation and achieve their maximum potential. We are growing our team across the globe and constantly looking for smart people who are proactive, innovative and passionate to develop next generation products to join our team!
Rolling Rock is headquartered in Potomac, MD with support and development centers located in the United States and India.
We are looking for .Net Developers to fill roles at various levels based on the experience and capability.
- Job responsibilities include requirements analysis, designing, coding, unit testing of web applications.
- Candidate shall be able to work as an independent developer.
- Candidate is expected to have systematic approach towards work and contribute positively in every aspect of the software development.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Must have 4-10 years of experience in designing and developing scalable web applications using Microsoft .NET framework
- Must be proficient in Microsoft SQL Server and RDBMS concepts.
- Proficiency with Stored Procedure skills using Transact-SQL/PL-SQL
- Preferable if worked in an enterprise product environment.
- Experience in development of Software web application using SOAP and REST services, Web API's, WCF
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills
- Experience supporting a Test-Driven Development culture
- Preferably worked in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multi-tasking.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.