Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant at TeamLease
Views:365 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Full Stack Microservices Developer - Java/J2EE (6-9 yrs)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and driving solutions to be implemented using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Work in cross functional teams (Squads) to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Analyze large amount of activity data to drive the insight of user behavior and best way to identify relevant data and convert it into information aligned with business decision making.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple product solution
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team and leadership to constantly implement modern solutions.
- 6+ Years of relevant IT industry experience with graduation in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building APIs for a rapidly iterating product
- Experience managing UX - Human centered designs.
- Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design thinking.
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery teams.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
- Proficient communication skills verbal and written.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Web Application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.