CEO at Conscript HR Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Full Stack Lead Developer - C#/ASP/.Net (8-12 yrs)
Full Stack Lead
Job Summary :
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining .net based applications and components for the automotive marketing platform.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executive of alternatives.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
- Assist in the creation of functional tests in cooperation with the QA team
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with support requires improvement and helps in the process improvement activity.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary. Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management
Minimum qualifications :
- Developer with 8-12 years of experience required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework
- Strong skills in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL).
- Good knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Familiar with various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
Preferred qualifications :
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with responsive and/or adaptive design
- Experience with progressive enhancement
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Redis
- Familiarity with Service Bus architecture
- Familiarity with content management solutions/frameworks such as Kentico and WordPress and DotNetNuke
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
Behavioral Attributes :
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed