Full Stack Lead/Developer/Architect - AngularJS/Node.js (6-12 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
The position calls for someone with a passion for product development and can manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline specifically in the realm of working as a Full Stack Lead Developer/Architect.
- You need to have demonstrated experience with web and mobile applications using these technologies.
- You will be engaged in the design and development of Web and Mobile products from inception to reality.
- You will be involved in developing the architecture that can scale with time and need.
- You are required to have extensive prior hands-on experience in the Design, development and Architecture using Web and Mobile technologies, MongoDB or similar, E-commerce, Data security and encryption.
- This is a hands-on role will involve that you lead by example with your extensive experience in web and mobile development
- You will be extensively involved in the mentoring of junior team members to deliver value to the team /project
- The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the implementation and support of various projects.
- Experience building and integrating workflow tools into these technologies where the user can drag and drop steps / stages into workflow will be a major plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills :
- Angular JS, Node JS, Express
- PHP, Rest API, HTML, .Net.
- Web Integration and UI customization
- Can do attitude; self-starter, self-learner and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated and creative, bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Ability to be pulled in many different directions simultaneously
- Manage (plan, organize, and execute) multiple projects and work streams to support multiple departments (including Marketing, Admin and Human Resources) with timeliness and accuracy
- Proficient in maintaining tight deadlines and producing detailed, high-quality work
Skills and Experience :
- Hands-on experience in Web and Mobile Development
- Hands-on experience in Angularjs, Node JS and Mongodb
- We are looking for a passionate product developer, well-organized, proactive and curious professional
- Bachelor of Engineering or Similar