TA Head at Global Talent Exchange
Views:72 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Full Stack Java Developer - J2EE/JPA/Spring (3-8 yrs)
- Design, develop and test new features and/or enhancements to current systems with quality and performance as main focus.
- Engage in entire SDLC (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing/verification, deployment, operation/maintenance).
- Perform code review with code quality and maintainability as main focus.
- Mentor junior engineers to improve the team productivity and achieve team's goals.
- Work closely with project manager, tech lead and other engineers (remote teams located in Singapore and Japan).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with majority as java server side engineer.
- Proficient in Core Java, JEE, Spring Framework and JPA.
About The company :
Rakuten, Inc. (TSE's first section: 4755) is the largest ecommerce company in Japan, and third largest ecommerce marketplace company worldwide. Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas.
Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. Rakuten's 2017 revenues were 944.47 billions yen.
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for - optimism. It means we believe in the future.
It's an understanding that, with the right mind-set, we can make the future better by what we do today. So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, happier future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to more than 1 billion members across the world.
Website : https://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/