Senior Recruitment Consultant at Marktine
Views:374 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Full Stack Engineer - Software Development - Production Projects (2-4 yrs)
Min 1+ year of software development (production project) experience.
- Libraries like jQuery and React JS.
- Knowledge of API Design and development with Rest and SOAP services.
- Server side languages: JAVA & Spring / Micro services, Node JS, Nginx or .Net
- Database Technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB and PostgreSQL with efficient skills in writing queries.
- Good understanding of coding standards, best practices and coding skills.
- Should have very good communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience of interacting with North America counterparts/clients
- Experience in mentoring and guiding the junior members
- Proven problem solving skills and excellent team player
- Fair understanding of SDLC, Development methodologies (Agile is an advantage), and industry standard processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Should have min 1+ Year of experience.
- Preferable Client facing experience.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Strong logical and debugging skills.
- Good reputed college
- MUST have excellent English (verbal and written).
- Engineering/B.Tech/B.E degree or related from premier institutes
- Strong analytical skills - strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Experience in the integration with and/or management of externally-hosted 3rd
Party Software as a Service applications
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.