Independent Consultant at Confidential
Views:203 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Full Stack Developer - Web & Mobile Development (4-10 yrs)
- We aim to innovate & disrupt the online food delivery industry by running a rapidly growingnetwork of delivery-only restaurants that prepare healthy, made-for-delivery food in major European markets.
- The company is based in Berlin, Germany with it's development studio being located in Goa, India. Our development team in Goa is seeking to add a highly-skilled Full Stack Developer with experience in Node (Koa/Express), React, React Mobile and PHP (Symfony) to its ranks.
- This position will be trusted with solving challenges across all our IT projects, namely our eCommerce shop and our other web and mobile applications as well as supporting microservices.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience of working on frontend and backend projects in both web and mobile
- Experience with Koa, Express, Symfony and React frameworks
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and deployments, AWS, GCP, Heroku and Serverless concepts
- Experience in designing Rest APIs and RPC structures
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Team player able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and a willingness to help team members
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making
- Ability to operate in an agile production environment
- Build e-commerce, web and mobile applications
- Maintaining existing code across all platforms
- Plan and execute new projects together with a team of developers
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Understand and support e-commerce and ERP data organization and relationships, including store catalogs (categories, products, attributes) and custom product configurators.
- Work with common third-party API's and create API's of our own
- Troubleshoot & optimize the performance of UI and backend components
- Make sure that high-quality standards are met
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Think outside the box and suggest innovative solutions to challenging problems