Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:131 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Job Description :
- Are you a passionate geek who wants to be a part of building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade algorithms.? Come and join the company for an exciting journey with a quality team that works with utmost dedication.
- Our Client is India's leading fintech company and a growing network of customers and agents for payment and money transfer services. It's technology enables customers to conduct payments on any mobile phone without the need to install a single software or app.
- Founded by two brothers in 2007, our client has built the world's most usable and universal patented 2-factor authentication solution. They provide the customers with payment services, along with merchant transactions, bill payment, and cash collection services. Our client is headquartered in Gurgaon and currently has more than 12 million customers and 5,000 agents for merchant transactions.
- They now run one of the largest and the most efficient domestic money transfer services in the country in partnership with banks and also has a Prepaid Payment Instrument license from RBI. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, the company has partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and IndusInd Bank. Currently, they serve in 80 towns and cities spread over 13 states in India.
- As the Full Stack Developer, you will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for the company's digital products.
- You will be responsible to manage the complete product development lifecycle and to handle the real-time business challenges.
The other key responsibilities will include :
- Defining and designing the overall multi-tier application architecture, selecting appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns and best practices to be used for new project engagements
- Developing high-quality code based on detailed designs that meet requirements
- Owning the web product development lifecycle e.g. Front-end, Back-end, DevOps, etc.
- Responsible for design and implementation of scalable software/systems
- Optimization of the server application for maximum speed and scalability
- Proactively identifying architectural gaps and weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions for existing project engagements
- Designing and implementation of data storage solutions
- Ensuring implementation of robust security and data protection measures
- Participating in releasing, building and application deployment activities
- Overseeing design and maintenance of backend database systems
- Ensuring compliance with web standards and accessibility requirements
Candidate Profile :
- Male Candidate from IIT, with a background of founding a company preferred
- Candidates with Cloud software products experience
Qualifications : B.Tech Compt, IT from IIT
- Expertise in one of the Web Application Frameworks : React, Angular, Polymer, Vue.js, Meteor, etc. is mandatory
- Experience in Socket.io, Express, REST API development is a great add on
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills