Manager at Ziolite Recruitment Solutions
Views:253 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails/Rspec (3-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- An ideal candidate will be a full stack developer who is very comfortable at the command line, can independently design, develop and maintain highly performant, reusable, and efficient systems in Ruby.
- Has familiarity with leading developer communities and stays on top of latest in the language and frameworks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify systems issues/performance bottlenecks/bugs and accordingly propose and implement corresponding innovative solutions is highly desirable.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high levels of code quality and modularization, leverage automation, set up and perform unit & integration tests and perform deployment.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, application security and common vulnerabilities is highly preferred.
- Experienced in integration of data storage databases, key-value stores, static data stores and 3rd party systems and libraries/APIs.
Skills Requirements :
- Excellent grasp of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails framework along with Gems like but not limited to Active Record, RSpec, RuboCop, Sidekiq, Resque, OmniAUth, Capistrano, Minimagick, PgSearch, RailsAdmin, Drape and server-side templating engines like Liquid, Slim.
- Experienced in development with AWS and associated DevOps activities and hands-on in Linux systems.
- Experienced in Responsive Design, Mocking, ORM, REST API, MVC, HTTP protocol, Sockets programming, OWASP.
- Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket and TDD.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create/modify database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Delivered in at least 3 full lifecycle projects experience with Agile Methodology and associated best practices.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- B.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with at least 5+ years of experience with Ruby.
- Working experience in large, distributed and Agile teams.
- Experience working with large datasets/databases and scalable applications.
- Has design for failure mindset, gathers a big picture of the business and high customer focus.
- Product development work experience a major plus.
If Interested Please fill form :
1. Graduation/post-Graduation :
2. Total Experience (in Years) :
3. Current CTC :
4. Expected CTC :
5. Notice Period :
Hoping for a positive reply