Recruitment Head at Fastpad
Views:4086 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails/Python/Django (2-6 yrs)
- If you are passionate about building software that will transform the lending industry, we would like to meet You!
Technology you will use :
- You will work on Ruby on Rails, Python Django, and Flask, jQuery and Bootstrap for software development. Our infrastructure runs on AWS, you- ll get to work on EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, Route53 to name a few services that we leverage. We have CI/CD pipelines in place for our build, test, and deployments. You will follow a standard and proven industry practices to engineer cutting-edge technology and revolutionize the global trade finance industry.
Job Requirements :
- 2+ years- experience in full stack web application development.
- Proficient in Ruby and Rails.
- Proficient in RESTful API standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Proficient in Git (or similar).
- Knowledge of CS Fundamentals.
- Experience with test-driven development.
Good to have :
- Knowledge of other languages like Python, Java or C++
- Prior open source contributions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of managing infrastructure and provisioning of systems
CTC : 25-30LPA
P.S : Please mention your current and expected CTC while applying.