Associate Consultant Recruitment at Change Leaders
Views:1116 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails/Laravel/PHP (3-7 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Full stack development of features starting from the database layer all the way to the user interface.
- Work closely with Product Management and UI/UX team to define and develop user experiences and features in Great Learning products.
- Mentor other full-stack developers of the team with code and design reviews.
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure code coverage and enable automated testing of features.
Relevant Background :
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on development experience in any web development framework like Ruby on Rails, ExpressJS, Spring Boot, Laravel.
- Having designed, developed, deployed and maintained large scale web applications on the cloud.
- Proven product development skills and experience of working in an agile environment.
Required Skills :
- In-depth understanding of any front-end framework like ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery etc.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling and query optimization in relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Exposure to the Linux command line and exceptional debugging skills.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and technologies.