Co-Founder at PurpleMonks Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:189 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails (2-8 yrs)
Role : Full Stack Developer
Organization : PurpleMonks Technology Pvt. Ltd. is a well-funded start-up with HQ in Mumbai. At PurpleMonks, we are building platforms to enable communities. KaryaMitr is the first! A Community for Workers. A Platform for Businesses.
KaryaMitr is born with a vision to enable human aspiration by powering up workers and work seekers into skilled & verified professionals with access to right opportunities. Enabling human aspiration leads to success for enterprises where they are engaged to work. Glimpse the beta at www.karyamitr.com .
For businesses, we can deliver cost-efficient-technology-enabled solutions from hiring to verification to onboarding employees/partners to skilling & managing their performance, resulting in workforce effectiveness improvement. The beta page for businesses is https://www.karyamitr.com/businesses
KaryaMitr is at service, as a community and as a platform!
We are hiring !
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who seamlessly blends both front-end and back-end development.
Full stack developer responsibilities :
The key responsibilities involve the following :
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs; Improve apps for maximum speed
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones
- Detect and fullfill front-end and back-end requirements
- Perform training and support activities
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sys admins, and customers. Tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
Who we are looking for ?
Tech Qualification & Background :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's (B.Tech) or Master's (M.C.A.)degree in Computer Science/IT, with 3-5 years related work experience.
- Design principles
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset Loading
- Expert in Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of postgreSQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- Familiarity with AWS S3.
Role reports to : Head of Technology (CTO)
Experience : 3-6 Years
Location : Mumbai
We are expecting talented, motivated, intense & interesting colleagues to join our mission! And, we are offering :
- Performance driven incentives : Meaningful, performance-based ESOPs on successful completion of 12 months from joining us.
- Learning & Skill-enhancement : On-the-job learning plus eligibility for E-learning - Scholarships- to learn concepts that we use after 6-months of successful association.
- Environment : Co-working office space, inclusive culture.
- Growth: You have an opportunity to grow with the organization that you will help grow. You'll be given chance to explore various roles like Head of HR, Workforce Solutions Category Lead, etc. as the business & team grows.