Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:157 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Full Stack Developer - Python/Node.js/Golang (8-15 yrs)
Job Title : Technology Lead - Full Stack
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Leads technical discussions in the team and functional areas.
- Expertly designs and owns technical solutions
- Describes, analyses and convinces others about major technical trade-offs and decisions.
- Identifies, defines and solves strategic important problems.
- Interprets, adds to and executes against cross-functional strategies.
- Works with key stakeholders to make critical decisions.
- Leads initiatives and meetings within the team and functional areas.
- Motivates and empowers teammates to achieve a higher level of performance.
- The quality of work done by the team is indistinguishable from the engineer, regardless of who did it.
- Garners resources from the whole team to complete work.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues.
- Influences decision making and prioritization across multiple teams.
- Communicates the engineering brand externally.
- Analysis of the interview and onboarding processes and suggests any needed improvements.
- 8 - 15 years of full-stack web Development experience.
- Ideal candidates should have a strong experience working with tech start-up/ e-commerce/ internet companies from Hotel Booking, Travel Deals, Fintech, Blockchain & Mobile App products.
- At least 2 years of experience assuming Tech Lead/Architect/Development Manager/Lead Engineer role
- Technically sound with cutting-edge technologies with hands-on programming skills in any one among Python, Node.js, GoLang, RoR, React & Angular
- Must have a very good understanding and experience of seamless CI/CD end to end to achieve one-click delivery
- Excellent exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Thorough understanding and experience in TDD.
- Good hands on experience on Design, Architecture & must be actively coding.
- Should have led at least a few initiatives across functional areas.
- Proven track record of working with Product Management and balancing trade-offs between technical solutions and business needs.
- Organizational competencies and team leadership skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Excellent communication skills with good energy level.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a result-oriented environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team with junior, senior team members for technical needs while being able to interface with business as well (e.g. product and/or other functions).
- Embraces the growth mindset and strives to continuously improve self and team.
- Excellent architecture design, best practices and solution design knowledge in building a salable and sustainable product
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Good communicators skills
- An analytical nature
- Empathic and open manner
- An aptitude for learning
- Attention to detail
- An ability to see the big picture
Education : Must possess relevant tertiary qualifications, at least a diploma or bachelor's degree in a related field.