President at Blackcoffer (OPC) Private Limited
Views:99 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Full Stack Developer - Python/Django/Ruby/PHP (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Company Overview :
The client is a leading provider of financial research, data analytics and platform data ingestion services to financial services firms globally. It works with the leading investment banks, private equity funds and quantitative/systematic funds to provide support across the full spectrum of idea generation, research support and data management services.
Founded by pioneers in the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) space, company was launched to meet the demand for a - Version 2.0- model, i.e., high-end services, including consulting and financial modeling support, for financial institutions across the globe. After successfully implementing the - Version 2.0- model with investment banking, PE, and hedge fund clients, our client has continued to evolve the KPO model to a - Version 3.0- by leveraging various technological tools to automate and further improve processes in an integrated manner.
Today, we continue to provide our clients with sophisticated, high-value traditional financial research support, and find ourselves on the forefront of the secular shift to data-driven solutions as we grow our technology-enabled services for our clients.
- By working with global clients, our client provide its employees the opportunity to gain valuable experience and to benchmark themselves against some of the finest institutions in the world.
- We have a strong performance-driven culture, one that is entrepreneurial and fun to be part of.
The typical work profile at this level would include :
Roles and Responsibility :
1. Responsible for maintaining a platform and providing both front-end as well as back-end tech support
2. Assist in the onboarding of new users on the platform and providing the technical support necessary to ensure a smooth onboarding process
3. Point of contact for any technical support needed during onboarding process
4. Working with a team geographically dispersed
5. Playing an active role as the platform continues its expansion and acquires new users
Mandatory Skills :
a. 3 years experience in end-to-end web development
b. Client Service/communication skills
c. Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP/Ruby on Rails
d. Experience with modern client side framework or libraries such as ReactJS/AngularJS/etc.
e. Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments
f. Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
g. Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux
Required Background :
1. Experience of at least 3 - 4years
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Education : Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent job experience)
Compensation : Commensurate with experience and skillset
Salary : 500,000.00 to - 1,000,000.00 /year
Location : Gurgaon
About Us :
Blackcoffer is an India and European Union (Malta) based enterprise software and analytics consulting firm founded by IIT alumni. We are data-driven, technology and decision science firm focused exclusively on big data & analytics, data-driven dashboards, applications development, information management and consulting of any kind, from any source, at massive scale.
We are young, global consulting shop helping enterprises and entrepreneurs to solve big data & analytics, data-driven dashboards, applications development, and information management problems to minimize risk, explore opportunities for future growth and increase profits more effectively.