Owner at K & R Enterprises
Views:340 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Full Stack Developer - PHP/Laravel Framework (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience. Laravel Preferred.
- Should be able to design RESTful APIs that are not overly constrained, and can easily be consumed by the frontend dev.
- Good experience in writing front-end codes in ExtJS/AngularJS/React/Vue and responsive designs.
- You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS, Google Cloud and the like.
- Good working knowledge of databases. MySQL / Mongo
- Worked on performance optimisation, SQL tuning, caching techniques.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, etc
- Good knowledge of version control tools and experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, AWS, Twitter etc).
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flow-charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable & scalable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards