Director at The Hiring Crew
Views:21 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Full Stack Developer - PHP/Laravel (1-3 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Your role will be to develop/extend/enhance complex web/mobile applications in a collobrative environment.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Planning a new feature or planning to enhance an existing one
- Developing new features
- Enhancing the current application
- Fixing existing/new bugs
- Adding tests to the current test kit
- We are open to anyone who has basic understanding of computer science concepts
- No set of qualifications are mandatory.
- If necessary, anyone with a degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications will be a good fit for the job.
- Should be a Fullstack web developer
Specialized knowledge :
- RESTful webservices
- MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of OOPs is must
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS
- Basic knowledge of web servers like Apache or Nginx
- Should be able to write simple and modular logic.
- Should be able to perform various tests on his/her developed/modified code
- Should be able to review the code developed by peers.
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics :
- Responsible for work assigned
- Open for constructive feedback
- Should be able to voice his/her opinion
- Zeal to learn and grow
- Should be ready to help others willingly
Experience : 2+ years in Web Development using Laravel/Symfony and VueJS/Angular/React
Office timings : You are welcome anytime from 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Working Hours : 9
Working Days : Monday to Saturday, alternate Saturdays will be off.