Senior Talent Scout at SapienHR
Views:826 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
- We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team and contribute to the product development.
- You'll be working in an agile cross-functional team with other talented developers, QA and UX engineers.
- You'll be working on end to end product features and be involved with releasing them to thousands of users all over the world. We care about the code that we ship.
- We care if a code manages to clock O(n log n) rather than O(n2). You will get to see what good engineering practices look like and how to build and ship fast.
What will you be doing?
- Develop new user-facing features as well as improving the existing ones
- Ensure the technical feasibility of a feature working with the Product Owner
- Ensure that the code you write meet our quality standards
- Optimize code for speed and scalability
- Monitoring uptime and performance of product features owned by your team
- Collaborate with team members to resolve blockers and maintain our feature shipping speed
- Experience with building web applications with proficiency in either PHP/Laravel on the Backend with ReactJS is a must
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Understanding of security and data protection in web applications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git or svn
- Database technologies like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Solid Foundation in data structures, algorithms and system designs
- Effective communication skills. Both written and speaking skills.
Good to have :
- You are proficient with front-end frameworks such as BackboneJS or AngularJS
- You have a technical degree or equivalent experience with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science
- Experience in working with product startup