Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra HR
Views:165 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Full Stack Developer - PHP/CodeIgniter Framework (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with the following skillset :
- Proficient understanding of PHP( framework CodeIgnitor) and MySQL and Nginx.
- Good understanding of architecting and building a highly scalable application.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and REST APIs.
- Familiarity JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
- Familiarity with Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
Job Location : Hyderabad
About Company :
It is India's largest social commerce platform. They help individuals start their online business without any costs, hassles.
The company's platform is the easiest way to start your online business. All you need to do is create or find products you want to sell, Promote them to your products to your friends, family, followers, social circles and get orders.
They take care of packing, delivery, returns management, customer support for your orders and transfer profits to your bank account.
Till date they helped thousands next generation entrepreneurs comprising of students, housewives, designers, marketers, communities, small business to start their online business and earn extra income sitting at the comfort of their home. All this without investment, without hassles!
If Interested please send in your details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
In case you want to pass this, feel free to share the opportunity with anyone you know who may be interested in such a profile.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist