Full Stack Developer - Node.js/AngularJS (2-4 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- The good sense to never pollute the global scope unless absolutely necessary
- The knowledge to create good abstractions that actually get passion to be hard-headed, if required, about things like markup quality, reusable CSS, coding standards and conventions
- Enough passion to be hard-headed, if required, about things like markup quality, reusable CSS, coding standards and conventions
- The ability to do test-driven development by using unit-test tools like Jasmine, Mocha, Junit, karma etc.
- Experience developing applications for mobile platforms by using toolkits like Cordova / Phonegap, Ionic, etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs and Intergration of APIs in User Interface.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : Web UI Developer / Full Stack Developer (JS+ Angular JS / React JS / node JS / Require JS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.