Recruitment Manager at Firestone Global
Views:32 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Full Stack Developer - .Net/ASP/C# (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using C# and .NET
- Provide mentorship and ideas to other team members
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Hands on experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC 4.0, Web API
- Hands on experience in Angular JS 2.0, &above
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles and development best practices.
- Good communication and problem solving skills