Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:314 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Exp: 1 - 6 years
We are looking for a full stack developer who has expertise in frontend and backend development using following technologies:
Key Skills: Node.js, AngularJS 1.x, MySQL, Linux
Qualification : BTech / BE / MCA / BCA
Job Code: ST-QX
- Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of complete feature, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Creating high quality responsive frontend. You will also be responsible for developing and integrating the front-end elements . Therefore, overall architectural understanding of technologies is necessary as well.
- Development and Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like express
- Strong knowledge of Angular 1.x
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance like OWASP standards
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.