Director at Avrio Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:331 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Full Stack Developer - Java/Python/Ruby on Rails (2-3 yrs)
About Us :
We are a team of 3 IIT Bombay alumni based out of Delhi, working on our startup in the energy analytics space since last 7-8 months. Our product has crossed the POC stage and now we are beginning the development of our enterprise solution. We are looking to hire an outstanding individual for our technical team a full stack developer.
If you can associate yourself with building world-class consumer-facing software products, want to be part of the passionate and hungry team and want to do your bit to mitigate the problem of change, this just might be the opportunity for you.
- Working closely with Machine learning team to develop the best technical design and strategy
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop product requirements and innovative solutions
- Interact with stakeholders to understand the business requirements/use-cases and convert them into technical requirements
- Ability to code, apart from strategically and technologically building a scalable team
- Design and implement scalable, maintainable, well documented and high-quality solutions
- Establishing various best practices for software development and encouraging their adoption with the team and organization
- Inspiring and mentoring an excellent team of talented engineers by coaching them and working with them to remove any roadblocks
- Be responsible for system architecture and development for product initiatives and feature development
- Be entrepreneurial in nature, work as an effective leader with the Founders
- Experience working with scalable and high-performance systems
- Experience in API integration, RESTful services and Application deployment
- Proficiency in one of the back-end language such as Python, Ruby or Java and their respective framework for implementing web applications.
- Configure and manage multiple data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, etc.
- Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting & process management
- Experience of working with AWS or Google Cloud is a must
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks)
- Strong problem-solving ability, potential to multitask and prioritize
- Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies
- Passion for technology and solving real-life customer problems using technology
- A team player who can collaborate with all stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of experience in building the scalable software product
- B.Tech from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 college in Computer Science and Engineering