Full Stack Developer - Java (3-8 yrs)
Full Stack Developer with an IT MNC
The Budget is- exp - 2.5 times. Not more then that.
They have currently- 25- employees in india and- 400- worldwide.
Prefer : local candidates only.
We are looking for :
1.Gurgaon Location: - 2 resources (3-5 yrs exp) and 1 resources (5-7 yrs exp).
3.Navi Mumbai Location: - 2 resources (3-5 yrs exp) and 1 resources (5-7 yrs exp).
It was founded in mid 80's in Europe and has been conceiving and producing innovative products for the financial world. - We have designed, developed and produced software and cutting-edge systems for capital markets, helping to create the first electronic Monetary and Financial markets. The company has developed platforms and solutions for trading on financial markets, which have been milestones in the evolution of that sector (Trading Systems). We have also- - created integrated solutions for managing risk, audit and governance of organizations and financial processes (Governance, Risk & Compliance).-
Role- Full Stack Developer/Sr. Developer
Location : Gurgaon/ Navi Mumbai
Experience- Range :- 3-7 Yrs
- Bachelors/Masters of Engineering in Computer, IT, Electronics, E&TC.
- Certification and Training in UI framework (AngularJs/ExtJs etc.) preferred but not Mandatory
- Should have hands on experience of delivering critical and efficient development projects.
Job Description :
- Proficiency with Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, ORACLE, PLSQL
- Proficiency in web servers.
- Good to have: JMS, EJB
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of javascipt libraries like AngularJS/Angular2/Angular5, reactjs, nodejs and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
-- Delivering a complete front end and back end application as a full stack developer.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code