Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:123 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Full Stack Developer - C/C++/Java/Python - AI & ML Startup (2-5 yrs)
Would you like to be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions and generates innovative solutions! Then, join our company and discover for yourself on the big career opportunity that you have been looking for!!
About Client :
Our Client develops intelligent algorithm-based solutions to unleash the true power of Artificial Intelligence to enhance productivity, optimize processes and automate decision-making across several domains. They help businesses communicate effectively with their customers via customized, goal-driven conversational bots.
Our client is keen on delivering bots that solve their customers' pressing problems across domains such as e-commerce, food, finance, hospitality and event management. They are the only company providing tools and technologies for Indian language understanding.
The founders have done intensivestudy in machine learning and artificial intelligence and has made researches on the development of computational methods for understanding human emotions from conversations.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will take an active role in designing system architecture, database model and come up with a plan of action to implement the same in a timely manner.
- You will have an opportunity to work in machine learning and contribute towards various algorithms for information extraction, language understanding, text and image processing.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Responsible for portions of the systems architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Participating in software development - design, implementation and methodology
- Being very hands-on, participating in designs, reviews, and developing code
- Responsible for real-time operational support of the teams functional areas
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to advance thought leadership and technology breakthroughs
- Working with minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities
- Working well in a team environment and being able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Designing Prototype product concepts, feature and new frameworks frequently
- Chasing down programmatic challenges and day to day engineer-tasks
- Ensuring implementation of robust security and data protection measures
- Overseeing design and maintenance of backend database systems
- Ensuring compliance with web standards and accessibility requirements
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Databases - SQL or NoSQL
- Knowledge on NodeJS and different packages
- Working experience on front end technology like HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, CSS preprocessors such as SASS, jQuery is plus point.
- Building web applications and creating REST APIs
- Must have integrated third party services.
- Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications