Recruiter at Recruitment Firm
Views:723 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Full Stack Developer - Application Architecture & Design (2-6 yrs)
Client Details : An online marketplace for booking student accommodation
Role : Full Stack Developer
Experience : 2-6 years
Location : Gurgaon
Role & Responsibilities
Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development .You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform/application.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Skills :
- Experience working with micro-service architecture
- Familiar with REST API
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying database - Mongo DB, Postgres etc.
- Worked with caching technology like Redis etc.
- Used distributed streaming product like Kafka
- Done some aspect of Project management e.g. gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project timeline (e.g., someone who knows Agile/SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience on Azure PAAS is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience has full stack developer
- Previous experience with Internet/e-Commerce and start up company exposure will be preferred.
If Interested, please send your updated profile in word format with below details for further process.
1. Current Company
2. Current Designation
3. Total Experience
4. Current CTC( Fixed & Variable)
5. Expected CTC
6. Notice Period
7. Current Location
8. Reason for Change
9. Availability for interview
10. Email id and Phone number which your reachable.