Full Stack Developer (2-6 yrs)
About Kofluence :
- Kofluence is a start-up positioned as - Uber for Microinfluencers- . Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence is developing technology platform where Brands can reach out to their audience through microinfluencers.
- At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
- We are looking for Full Stack Developers who will be responsible for entire tech stack development from front and back-end and everything in between.
- Candidates should have knowledge of entire software lifecycle development process.
- You'll be also collaborating actively with entire team including engineering, product and designers.
As a Developer :
You Get :
- Amazing colleagues to work with
- A great office with a cool culture
- The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason
Your Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall tech stack of the product
- Designing overall architecture of the web/ mobile application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Exposure to security and data protection management
- Building modular, reusable codes and libraries
- Ability to build product from scratch & drive it to completion
- Optimize applications for best user experience
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Developing new user facing features across web/ mobile apps and collaborating with design team to ensure translation of design to user interface
- Unit Testing of developed modules
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Proficient in any one of Server-side languages like Python, Ruby, Java
- Must have knowledge of RESTful API design and development
- Database technologies like MySQL and Oracle, Postgresql, MongoDB.
- Strong foundation in Query Language Sql.
- Web server technologies like Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Experience with version control, such as Git.
- Experience in Elastic Search
What We Need :
- BTech/ MTech (Computer Science/ IT background)
Salary: Not a constraint for right applicant
Please apply here along with following details :
1. Notice Period :
2. Current CTC :
3. Current Location :