Manager-Talent Acquisition at CaptumIT
Views:18 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FRS Consultant/Oracle Report Development Lead - Forms & Report (5-10 yrs)
Rolse : FRS Consultant
Key Skills :
- FRS studio Configuration
- Application Connections Configuration
- Knowledge on ESS base cube and refresh cube
- Knowledge on Chart of account structure
- Knowledge on P&L, BS and TB concepts
- Creation of FRS reports structure
- Knowledge FRS user functions
- Customization of Grid and Grid point of view
- Knowledge on FRS Migration process
- Act as Oracle Report Development Lead for the Oracle Cloud ERP team supporting Financials: General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management.
- Follow Oracle BI development best practices for BIAPPS
- Create Reports and Forms - Develop Oracle BI Reports with cross subject areas/functional areas analysis.
- Build Oracle BIP reports, Answers, Analysis reports and Reports using data models.
- Developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
- Working with Oracle BI security model.
- Support existing Managed Service customers
- Create Financial Reporting Studio Reports
- Lead and manage the offshore/onshore team to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with application documentation.
Required Experience :
- Candidate should 5 to 8 years of experience in Oracle BI Report Development/Oracle Technical experience with at least 2 years in Oracle Fusion/ ERP Cloud.
- Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports and reports using data models.
- Candidate should have a good understand of Oracle BI development best practices for BIAPPS and experience working in Oracle Financial Modules (AR, AP, GL, Cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates, BI Publisher and OTBI expertise.
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial database tables.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant BE/BTech qualification, good academics